- The fashionista shouldn’t be seen as a lazy follower of the ‘label’ but as a collector of art, the most dedicated follower of fashion! fav shop Miss Selfridge
- Although there are some out there who view the Miss Celebrity fashion phenomenon as an unhealthy obsession, there is actually really nothing wrong with keeping up with the latest in celebrity fashions. What you need to remember though is that just because it looks good on a celebrity, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the same thing will look good on you. You should also keep price in mind. Many celebrities have unlimited financial resources; therefore, the cost of clothing and fashion accessories isn’t always an issue for them, but it may for you. Of course, you can dress like a celebrity if you want to, but you need to remember that celebrity fashions regularly change; therefore, there is no need for you to go broke trying to afford the “hottest,” trends that may only last for a few weeks.Pilot Fashion
- Lady of a certain age. Keeping up with trends can be even more difficult because many fashion magazines ignore women over a certain age. It happens to the best of us: our age is telling us that we are supposed to be adults, but we certainly don’t want to dress that way. Unfortunately, some women get a little too carried away with the idea of looking young and end up wearing clothes that are inappropriate for their age. What’s a girl to do? Do we need to resort to knitted twin sets? Certainly not ! should try Julien Macdonald
- Bargain Hunter just might be coolest ‘ista’ going in these cash strapped times. Whether due to lack of funds or just more money minded than most, she puts a lot of effort it to searching for her fashion. Who can forget the newspaper reports of Mrs Blair outbiding five rivals to scoop a pair of bright red stilettos. She paid £10. Described as “gorgeous, retro, vintage, disco diva Eighties bright red shoes” were infact Roland Cartier size 6.5, with three inch heels!Yes serious time and effort is spent by our coolest ista as she shops off piste. Can be seen in Asda George on her lunch break
- Plain Janelikes to play safe, never far from her comfort zone, Boring Allen is much the same, both happy in trainers and smart jeans, although they will dress up for that special occasion. They read the magazines, they umm and err, both totally agree. They pick items up, but not quite sure, often put them back. They need fashion rescue and quick!
- The Glam Gals can help, with their Color Me Confident Program
Want to look younger, more vibrant and WOW?
Have you fallen into a Black Hole? Is your dark dreary wardrobe making you look like an Italian widow in mourning?
If you are addicted to black because you think it makes you look slim and chic, think again! While it may have looked fab when you were younger, at 40, 50 and beyond black can drag you down and make you look tired, old and frumpy.
Hi, we’re the Glam Gals, Deborah Boland and JoJami Tyler and we specialize in helping women over 40 tweak their chic and look Age-mazing™. We’ve witnessed first-hand the difference color makes in our clients lives and we’re here to tell you that color is the answer to looking Fabulous After 40.
Not only will the right colors make you look fresh and modern and youthful, but they make you feel happier and more confident too. Discover the incredible power of color in our new eBook: Color Me Confident- The Colors you need to wear to Look Age-mazing!™
We hear you when you say that black is practical and easy, and you’re concerned about drawing too much attention to yourself “at your age” by wearing color. To those of you who worry color will make you too visible, we say, visible schmizable. As we age and our skin and hair slowly but steadily fades and we need a shot of color to give us some zip. Color is energy, and energy is youthful. And isn’t that what we all want to look full of life!
If not black, then what?
Worried that giving up Black opens up a whole other can of worms that leaves you wondering:
* What colors am I supposed to wear if you don’t wear black?
* How do you know which are my WOW colors?
* Won’t I look fat if I don’t wear black?
* How can I introduce color in your wardrobe if I’m a woman you say has ABD? (Abundant Black Disorder)
* What other colors spell old lady and do I need to avoid?
* What are this season’s most popular colors and will they suit me, especially now I’m over 40?
* What the heck is this color blocking thing that everyone is suddenly talking about?
What will you learn?
If any of these questions are running through your mind, we have answers for you. In Color Me Confident- The Colors You Need to Look Age-mazing!™, you will learn:
* The signs and symptoms of ABD ( Abundant Black Disorder), if you have it and how it ages you.
* The perfect substitute for black that any woman can wear and look younger and fabulous.
* 7 simple ways to ease into wearing color that won’t make you look like Carmen Miranda.
* Our favorite color combining trick that makes you look ten pounds lighter instantly.
* The powerful psychological messages colors send and how to use color to communicate what you want.
* The colors you need to wear to look Age-mazing™ at 40, 50, 60 and beyond.
* How to determine if you look better in warm colors vs. cool colors, and why this makes a difference.
* The 4 key Seasonal Color Palettes – the types of women who look best in each palette and where you might fit in.
* The colors you need to beware of (other than black) that can really make you look like an old lady.
* This season’s newest shades and combinations of colors that will make you look modern and fresh, not old and dated.
* What color blocking is, what it can do for you and how to get it right.
…plus so much more!
For over 25 years we’ve been helping women just like you Tweak Their Chic and Look Age-mazing™. We’re experts in all aspects of image and have appeared hundreds of times on radio and TV across North America preaching this message: color is the single most important tool you have to transform your look and take you from frumpy to fabulous!
Now we show you how in our eBook, Color Me Confident- The Colors You Need to Wear to Look Age-mazing!™
Will this help me?
We’re confident that our suggestions, advice and photo examples will open your eyes and show you the importance of color and how to use it to make you look Fabulous at 40, 50 and beyond.
Finding your style can be very confusing, but think of us as your personal style coaches — always by your side! We’re here to help you get inspired and get moving to update your image!
Our 59 page eBook will get you focused, ready and excited about finding the colors that make you look Fabulous After 40!
To purchase, visit Color Me Confident- The Colors You Need to Wear to Look Age-mazing!™