Fran Wright is the creator of LIQUORICE which began life on the 28th July 2012. LIQUORICE showcases some wonderful artists, great fashions, trends and styles.
Check out Fran’s first guest blog here with Thoughts on starting uni, is it an excuse for a whole new wardrobe!
Isabella is not your prototypical self-confessed fashionista. Check our her blog Regards, Isabella
Are you interested in being a guest blogger on A Little Bit Individual? Each week we post guest blogs and this could be you! Not sure ?
Take a peep at this Guide to blogging and then if your convinced, remember to come back !
Content we accept
Anything that is useful for our readers and we consider good content for a guest post. However, we would like it to fit inside the theme of the site. If your post does not fit inside one of these categories please contact us and we can talk more about it.
Note: Unless approved, your post cannot be an advertisement for your company or product. If you are interested in this type of thing, please check out my advertising page and then contact us and we can figure something out.
- Your post must be unique and original and not previously posted to another website or print piece.
- You will agree not to publish the post anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary of the post on your site that links to the post on this site.
- You can provide up to three links: one for your blog or web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at a minimum of 400 words and no longer than 800 words.
- I copyedit all guest posts for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there).
We understand the work and time that it takes to write a blog post. However, just because you’ve submitted a post does not mean that we will publish it. The only guest posts that we publish are the ones that we feel will add value, and be enjoyed by our readers.
If you have a guest post and it meets the guidelines:
- Email the post to us for consideration. We will respond with a “yes” or “no” within one week.
- If you could, please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
If your willing to agree to all of the above, put your post in the body of the email rather than an attachment to the email. email@example.com
If we reject your post, we are polite, so please be polite too 🙂